DECORTECH CONFERENCE - POWERED BY TCM and TECNA
On 28 September in Mimosa Hall B6/D6, don’t miss a chance to catch up on the latest innovations in next-generation surface design technologies. The conference will focus on the main themes of the non-ceramic surfaces industry through a panel of industry players who will present their latest technological solutions. Discover them now:
Moderator: Kurt Fischer, Managing Director, Technical Conference Management KG.
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm, "Easy to install decorative alternatives for ceramics", Louis Van Roy, Business Development Manager IP at Unilin Technologies. Download presentation.
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm, "Latest advancement in material scanning technology", Massimo Colagrande, Metis R&D Manager.
- 3:00 - 3:30 pm, "Industrial inkjet technology for building materials: an opportunity for business transformation", Fernando Tomás, Global Product Director, Inkjet Packaging & Building Materials at EFI.
- 3:30 - 4:00 pm, "Extending decorative opportunities", Changlong Sun, Inkjet Strategic Business Development Manager at Ricoh Europe. Download presentation.
- 4:00 - 4:30 pm, "Industrial digital printing solutions. Prepare, Print, Finish - supporting you along the entire process", Luigi Franzoni, Market Development Manager Cefla sc - Business Unit Finishing.
with the participation of:
Tecna and TCM are organising an event called the Decortech Conference which will be held on 28 September during Tecna.
The event will be part of a Tecna 2022 special project called Decortech, a new focus area devoted to the latest surface design technologies.