TECNA New Dates: Septembre 2022
An international marketplace in the heart of the most creative, innovative and technological country for surfaces in the world. Organised by Acimac (Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machinery and Equipment for Ceramics) and IEG - Italian Exhibition Group, the exhibition offers the best of innovation in aesthetics and processes for the sector every two years.
WHERE IT ALL BEGINS
The international companies which partecipate at Tecna have created the most efficient and sustainable factories in the world. They have revolutionised their production processes and the range of end user applications with the creation of enormous cut-to-size slabs. They have focused on digital technologies and robotics, becoming the global reference for innovation and technology.
THE INTERNATIONAL HUB FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SURFACES
A single exhibition to design the future of surfaces.The main focus of Tecna are seven:
- Digitalisation: solutions and software for the digitalisation of factories and the evolution of production processes
- Raw Materials: preparing raw materials and products for installation
- Decoration: conventional and digital decoration systems
- Finishing: finishing and cutting large and extra-large sizes
- Handling&Packaging: Internal handling and packaging solutions
- Logistic&Transportation: all the most innovative requirements to resolve logistics problems
- Green Solutions: reducing polluting emissions,fumes, waste water and other industrial waste. Renewable Energy, co-generation
A GLOBAL PLATFORM FOR YOUR BUSINESS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Tecna is a global platform that attracts key industry players from around the world, in search of greater competitiveness and production efficiency, the latest trends and the most advanced technological innovations for decoration and design, large formats, full digital, environmental sustainability. For each edition, top buyers from around the world are selected to participate in one-to-one business meetings exhibitors as part of an innovative business platform which matches demand to supply.
Most of buyers will come from: Asia, Middle East, Africa, the Mediterreanean Area, Europe and Latin America.
THE SURFACES SECTOR IS CHANGING
Hybrid coverings, the use of combinations of different materials in residential and public spaces and the search for complementary and innovative aesthetic techniques are all undergoing constant evolution. Residential and industrial spaces require creative new solutions that stand out for their functionality, beauty, durability, strength and low weight.