Dates, hours and ticket
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
from 27th to 30th September 2022.
Restricted to trade visitors only.
Admission to the event is free.
Tecnargilla visitor regulations
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA (IEG) has adopted the following General Regulations in order to regulate the rules of conduct of Visitors, Journalists and other users (hereinafter, the Interested Party) who access the Company's Exhibition Center Facilities or premises or offices of IEG or to other places in any case related to the latter, following the registration / purchase procedures prepared through the official channels of the individual Shows and / or Events.
1) COVID 19 EMERGENCY - INFORMATION
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), information is provided below regarding the processing of personal data of subjects who, during the COVID-19 emergency, so-called Coronavirus, access the premises and offices of ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA or other places in any case referable to the latter.
Type of personal data processed and interested parties
Within the limits of the purposes and methods defined in this information, the following are processed:
- data relating to body temperature that will be detected upon entry to the ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA facilities;
- information on close contacts with a high risk of exposure, in the last 14 days prior to access to the IEG facilities and / or the manifestations / events of interest, with suspected subjects or positive for COVID-19 or who are been subjected to a swab to verify this positivity;
- information concerning being subjected to the quarantine measure and having tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
The personal data being processed refer to:
- visitors, journalists and other users who access the Facilities of the Company's Exhibition Center or the premises or offices of IEG or other places related to the latter.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
- Personal data (also of a particular nature if necessary) will be processed exclusively for the purposes of prevention and containment by COVID-19, in execution of the anti-contagion security protocols adopted pursuant to the Prime Ministerial Decree of 26 April 2020 and following.
- The legal basis of the processing is, therefore, to be found in the implementation of the anti-contagion security protocols pursuant to the DPCM April 26, 2020 and following and as per the shared protocol for the regulation of measures to combat and contain the spread of the virus Covid-19 in the workplace - 24 March 2020 and subsequent amendments.
1) The processing will take place with paper and electronic tools and will last until the end of the state of emergency determined by COVID-19, after which the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
2) The processing takes place exclusively by internal or external subjects previously assigned to the processing, who have received the necessary instructions from IEG. The data necessary to identify the data subject and verify the exceeding of the temperature threshold will be stored, with the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures, only if it is necessary to document the reasons that prevented access to the company premises and in any case for the time. necessary to pursue the aforementioned purpose of preventing COVID-19 contagion.
3) The data is not disclosed or communicated to third parties, outside the specific regulatory provisions (eg request by the Health Authority for the reconstruction of the supply chain of any "close contacts of a subject who tested positive for COVID-19") . The data is not transferred outside the Italian territory, outside of the case in which foreign authorities or health facilities from which the data subject comes, request it.
4) The data controller is: ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, based in Rimini, Via Emilia 1555, email email@example.com
The Data Controller has designated the Lawyer as its DPO - Data Protection Officer Luca De Muri, available at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
5) The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- ask the Data Controller for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information
- request the correction of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- ask the Data Controller, and obtain without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate data; taking into account the purposes of the processing, and the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- ask the Data Controller to delete the data if a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party opposes the processing, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing (...); c) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; d) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject; (...);
- request the limitation of the processing, when: a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; or b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; or c) although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- obtain from the Data Controller, upon request, the communication of the third party recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted.
The interested party can also lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority in the event that he considers his rights violated.
The interested party can exercise his rights by writing to the Data Controller Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A., based in Via Emilia, 155 - 47921 Rimini (Italy), e-mail address: email@example.com.
The interested party undertakes to ascertain, at the time of access to the IEG facilities and / or at the manifestation / event of interest:
- not to have had in the last 14 days prior to access to the IEG facilities and / or to the manifestation / event of interest contacts with subjects who tested positive for COVID-19 or who have been subjected to a swab to verify this positivity,
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure and not to have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. The aforementioned subjects undertake to cancel their participation and / or access to the IEG structures, upon the occurrence of one of the aforementioned hypotheses, being also aware of the criminal sanctions provided for in the case of false or false declarations or behavior as well as of the fact that he will not be granted access in the event of a body temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 degrees.
- Participants from abroad undertake to comply with all protocols and security measures as provided for depending on the country of origin and as indicated in the DCPM of 7 September 2020 and its subsequent amendments, as well as to consult the site in advance of the Farnesina, declaring to have fulfilled all the required mandatory health checks and to have complied with all the procedures envisaged, without prejudice to the criminal sanctions referred to in the previous paragraph in the event of false or untrue statements or conduct.
It is absolutely forbidden to enter or transit in Italy for those who come or have stayed in the last 14 days in one or more countries for which there is a ban and reported on the Farnesina website: http://www.viaggiaresicuri.it/
2. FORBIDDEN CONDUCT
Sale of products within the Exhibition Center.
The marketing of products within the Exhibition Center is strictly prohibited. In the event of violations of this requirement, ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will have the right to request the intervention of the Public Safety Authority, which will take all appropriate measures against the person responsible for the aforementioned violation. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will have the right to request the return of the admission ticket issued to the Visitor for free circulation within the Exhibition Center.
3. NO SMOKING
Smoking is strictly prohibited within the entire Exhibition Center. Violation of this requirement will be punished, pursuant to Art. 51 of Law 3/2003, published in G.U. on January 10, 2005, with an administrative sanction of a minimum of € 27.50 and a maximum of € 275.00. It should be noted that, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, the aforementioned penalty is doubled if the violation is committed in the presence of a pregnant woman, infants or children up to 12 years of age. Please note that special smoking areas have been set up inside the Exhibition Center.
4. VISITOR QUALIFICATION AND ENTRY TITLE
- All Visitors, upon registration, must provide truthful information on their identity and activity. In case of false declarations, the interested party will be prosecuted as required by law.
- The ticket is for personal use only and not tranferable.
- The admission ticket is valid for one day only, with the exception of particular subscription formulas which could be marketed through the official channels of the individual shows / events.
- Temporary exit from the Exhibition Center and return on the same day is not permitted, except for the purchase of an additional entrance ticket, unless otherwise established by Italian Exhibition Group Spa.
- The entrance ticket endorsed at the turnstiles cannot be refunded for any reason (art. 74 DPR n. 633/1972). The ticket must be kept and shown in the event of a fiscal control whenever requested and until the final exit.
- To benefit from reduced rates, the categories of Visitors concerned must show an identification document or a document proving the activity carried out, issued by the competent authorities and valid.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA declines all responsibility for:
- Damage to property and / or people within the Exhibition Center, unless the harmful facts are attributable to the exclusive responsibility of Italian Ehibition Group Spa itself;
- Misleading and / or misleading information conveyed through promotional-advertising material distributed by third parties not authorized by Italian Ehibition Group Spa
6. CANCELLATION - REPROGRAMMING OF SHOWS / EVENTS
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to cancel and / or reschedule the Shows and / or Events scheduled in its calendar.
In this case, the reimbursement of the admission ticket will take place exclusively in the event of cancellation and / or rescheduling by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in one of the following forms, appropriately communicated by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA to the interested party:
by reconfirming the validity of the ticket for the rescheduled exhibition / event, or by issuing an equivalent entry ticket, subject to regulatory provisions, or by returning the amount paid in the event of definitive cancellation.
In the aforementioned cases, ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will not be liable in any way for any additional costs, charges, expenses, damages incurred by the interested party.
The interested party also acknowledges that certain facts such as adverse weather conditions, reasons of security and public order, causes of force majeure or other factors not attributable to ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA could result in the cancellation or rescheduling of dates and times of the show / event. Any liability of ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in the presence of such situations is excluded.
In such cases, the reimbursement of the ticket will take place, upon communication of ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA to the interested party, by reconfirming the validity of the ticket for the rescheduled exhibition / event, or by issuing an equivalent ticket, subject to the provisions regulations, or by refunding the amount paid in the event of definitive cancellation.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will not be liable in any way for any additional costs, charges, expenses, damages incurred by the interested party.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA cannot in any way be held responsible in the event that the interested party, for reasons independent of causes attributable to Italian Exhibition Group Spa, does not participate in the exhibition / event. In this case, no reimbursement or compensation will be due to the interested party.
It is expressly forbidden for Visitors to take photographs and video inside the Exhibition Center, except with the express authorization issued by Italian Exhibition Group Spa. The prohibition includes: photographs and videos made with any type of equipment (smartphones, tablets, digital cameras , cameras, etc.), as well as drawings or audio recordings. In the event of such violation, ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to protect, in any competent office, the copyrights and other related rights.
Upon entering the Exhibition Center, the interested party accesses a "public place".
In this regard ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA informs that, through its own staff and / or specifically appointed professionals, it will proceed to acquire photographic images and / or generic video recordings, to document and promote the exhibition / event on its website, on the products editorials connected to it and on any other paper and digital information support. If the interested party does not wish to be photographed and / or filmed in a recognizable manner and / or that the minor accompanying and for which he is responsible is not, please notify the operator recognizable thanks to the appropriate pass.
The interested party will not be entitled to any payment or compensation of any kind for the use of the aforementioned materials.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA does not guarantee the blackout on online channels of any third party independent data controllers.
The interested party also acknowledges that all the external and internal areas of the Exhibition Center, for safety reasons, are subjected to video surveillance and that the recorded images are treated, as required by the Privacy Guarantor, in accordance with the general rules on protection of personal data. These images, upon the occurrence of criminal events or of particular importance in terms of order and public safety, will be made available to the judicial or judicial police, if requested.
8. DISTRIBUTION AND / OR DISTRIBUTION OF PROMO-ADVERTISING MATERIALS INSIDE THE EXHIBITION CENTER
The distribution and / or dissemination of promotional and advertising materials within the Exhibition Center is prohibited. The Visitor who is caught in the performance of this activity will be immediately deprived of the entrance ticket issued for free circulation within the Exhibition Center.
For each manifestation / event, depending on the product categories, a specific provision is made regarding the access or prohibition of entry for dogs as well as animals of any kind, except for dogs serving blind people.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to prohibit access or to accompany anyone who does not comply with this regulation to the exit.
11. GENERAL REGULATION
These General Visitor Regulations, drawn up in Italian as the official language, have been structured in accordance with national legislation, to which reference must be made for the interpretation of the rules contained within these Regulations.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to modify the Visitor's General Regulations at any time. An updated copy of the same Regulation will be published on all ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA websites and will take effect immediately upon disclosure.
The terms and conditions of these General Visitor Regulations, brought to the attention of the interested party through the publication on the ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA websites and the posting at the entrance to the Exhibition Center, represent the only existing contract between the Parties.