Tecna Future Lab
Tecna Future Lab is a special project at TECNA, a new exhibition area and a laboratory of ideas that aims to bring together the latest innovations and trends in the field of Industry 4.0 and to ensure continuity with the process of innovation undertaken by the manufacturing industry.
Includes companies specialising in the following product sectors:
- Industrial IoT
- Edge computing
- Intelligenza artificiale
- Industrial software
- Robot & Cobot
- Motion Control
- Additive Manufacturing
- Industrial Networking
- Cyber Security
- Industria circolare & ESG
The project is divided into 3 main sections:
1. FUTURE LAB - INNOVATION AREA: a new exhibition concept that gives companies the opportunity to showcase their best practices in the field of technological and digital innovation for industry. All participating companies will be included in a training and information programme and in Tecna's communication plan.
2. FUTURE ARENA: a space dedicated to information, training, updating and innovation. A forum area that will host technical workshops promoted by partner associations, focus sessions proposed by exhibiting companies and institutional events.
3. START-UP AREA: with the support of ITA*, a space devoted to innovative Italian and international start-ups offering services/products for the world of digitalisation, raw materials, decoration, finishing, handling & packaging, logistics & transport and green solutions for industry.
TECNA FUTURE LAB will be located in Hall D5 in a central position relative to the new layout of TECNA, which will occupy all the exhibition halls on the east side of the Expo Centre.
MAIN PARTNER OF TECNA FUTURE LAB
Working together to promote and accelerate the technological and digital transition of companies in the industrial sector.
BI-REX is one of the 8 national Competence Centres set up by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development as part of the government's Industry 4.0 plan, with a special focus on the topic of Big Data.
- To take part in a highly focused and coherent Industry 4.0 project.
- To create new contacts between visitors and exhibitors through planned meetings.
- To respond to the challenges facing the world of industry: factories have undertaken a process of rapid evolution in terms of digitalisation and automation, making total interconnection between production and IT systems indispensable.
- To make use of an international matchmaking platform that hosts foreign delegations and buyers interested in learning about the most innovative surface technologies and supplies.
To take advantage of the positive exhibition environment created by the presence of other complementary technologies as part of a new industrial paradigm.
Special all-inclusive exhibition packages are available.
(+39) 0541 744638